If you are receiving a dental procedure such as an implant placement, our dentist may use cone beam imaging to examine your teeth and supporting structures and plan your procedure. This 3D imaging technology gives us a comprehensive view of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This makes planning procedures much easier, and it results in a more precise and effective treatment.
Cone beam imaging is commonly used to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- Gain a comprehensive view of the head and neck
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems quickly
- Diagnose endodontic problems and plan root canal treatments
- Analyze dental and facial trauma and begin the treatment process
- Evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- View abnormal teeth
- Assess the jaws and bite to diagnose a TMJ disorder and plan treatment
Cone beam imaging is quick and comfortable, and it provides high-quality images that aid in treatment planning. It is highly effective in helping our dentist and orthodontist diagnose and evaluate dental conditions.
We invite you to call Arrowhead Family Dentistry at 909-889-3300 to learn more about CT cone beam imaging in San Bernardino, California, and schedule your consultation with Dr. Shaileshkumar Bhatt. Our team is committed to providing you with exceptional dental care.